- Founded in 2006
- Privately owned, Canadian distributor serving customers across Canada and the U.S.
- 2018 sales-over $50 Million.
- Divisions: Chemicals, Ag Feed, Resins.
- Over 80 suppliers and 850 customers.
- 65,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Burlington, ON with stainless steel tanks for packaging and custom blending.
- plus resin custom blending tank.
- Contracted warehousing across Canada
- Chemicals division serves Adhesives, Coatings, Inks, Lubricants, Industrial Water treatment, Personal Care, Oil and Gas
At Thames River Chemical Corp., we strive to be the bridge between all stake holders of the chemical industry. With a professional approach focused on sustainable solutions for the environment and our communities, we offer fair value to our customers, suppliers and employees.
Our team of professionals have exceptional commercial and technical knowledge of applications and markets to be able to develop profitable and responsible business opportunities. We are equipped with the latest information to handle even the most complicated situations.
Through our local and global sourcing efforts, TRC provides customers with expertise, innovation and competitiveness. We offer specialty products, value-added commodities, environmentally friendly solutions with an unrelenting commitment to service.
From Production to Consumption to Regeneration, TRC is Your Partner in Chemistry.
We believe that quality is a journey and strive to constantly improve our processes, services and partnerships with our valued customers and suppliers. Helping to solve our customers and suppliers problems is at the centre of our preoccupations. We do that by focusing our attention on introducing chemistries that are often greener and innovating as well as accessible on demand. We create added value to customers and suppliers with our market knowledge, technical expertise, outstanding customer service, and logistics know how.